• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4P800 Deluxe, or not?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Bells & Whistles - I Think

Any differences between the Deluxe and standard version are to my understanding confined to bells & whistles type features. The basic mechanics of the boards are the same and it would be reasonable to expect relatively equal performance at least as far as overclockability.

SkyHook

(HR)Titan

Re: Bells & Whistles - I Think

SkyHook said:
Any differences between the Deluxe and standard version are to my understanding confined to bells & whistles type features. The basic mechanics of the boards are the same and it would be reasonable to expect relatively equal performance at least as far as overclockability.

SkyHook
i agree with that
the major difference between deluxe and nondeluxe boards are in equipment ,
deluxe boards comes with better accessories

btw - imo, go for asus p4p800 deluxe

OP
gouda96

gouda96

I am going to wait for the epox to come out. I don't know which i will get, but i am in no rush so i will see how people react to the epox.

Money isn't realy a problem either. for the extra $20 i would get the deluxe, i was just wondering.

thanks guys.

Vincey2kr1

Registered
the ASUS P4P800 deluxe is the only MB out 865 or 875 that have on board IDE RAID, a must coming from a bd7II-raid board. Those dam seriell adapaters cost $25 bucks a piece and I need 2!