• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4p800-e Deluxe, AI7, or MSI Neo-2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Droban

I am looking at these boards and if anyone could give me feedback on personal experiences and/or links to good reviews that you may have used I could really use it. Thanks

Stay away from MSI. Asus or Abit and you can't go wrong. I have used both. The Asus is nice but the Abit is a little more overclockable.

Section8 said:
Stay away from MSI. Asus or Abit and you can't go wrong. I have used both. The Asus is nice but the Abit is a little more overclockable.

Why do you say stay away from MSI? thanks

Id say stay away from Asus, my an7n8x-e dlx just died on me today (and after reading the post on Asus RMA i dont think ill get it back anytime soon :( ),and my asus radeon 9600xt has some weird problems while booting (bunch of lines onscreen, u cant read anything in dos or bios, had to setup my comp with a gf2)
As far as MSI is concerned, my k7n2 delta works fine

I know those are k7 boards and a vid card but those are my experience with these companies so far

Last edited:
Back