• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4pe suggestion?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wumeeks

Registered
This would be my first asus moboard purchaced..I mostly go abit and I have bought soyo and other boards before..anyway It's a tossup between this one and the abit it7max2 version 2.0..this abit board is more spendy though and I think I get more bang for the buck on the asus board...anyone have good/bad experiences with this asus board? lemmie know! I'm leaning toward buying the asus as it fits more into my price range..(goin for the one with gigabit lan) anyway lemmie know!

============
Abit BD7-II RAID
[email protected] (119FSB)
256 RAM PC2100 Micron (gonna order some pc3200 soon)
2 IBM 7200rpm 40gig RAID-0 setup
SB Audigy
ATI 9700 Pro

vbhard

P4PE is a tested reliable motherboard that performs while P4G8X is a hot chick that looks absolutely amazing from the distance..don't know how good she will turn out to be ;)

Big Nuttz

Always one step ahead of jdmcnudgent
vbhard said:
P4PE is a tested reliable motherboard that performs while P4G8X is a hot chick that looks absolutely amazing from the distance..don't know how good she will turn out to be ;)
Thats an awesome anology.:D

OP
W

wumeeks

Registered
yea...heheh..i think i might be willing to take that gamble though..heheh..she looks damn good from over here...

============
Abit BD7-II RAID
[email protected] (119FSB)
256 RAM PC2100 Micron (gonna order some pc3200 soon)
2 IBM 7200rpm 40gig RAID-0 setup
SB Audigy
ATI 9700 Pro

S_Wilson

Hard Working Member
One thing you guys haven't mentioned yet is that hot chick is going to be expensive to date no matter what she looks like.

Or more like it will cost 30 to 50% more than a pe for an unknown amount of performance gain. Maybe a little gain or maybe a lot.

vbhard

S_Wilson said:
One thing you guys haven't mentioned yet is that hot chick is going to be expensive to date no matter what she looks like.

Or more like it will cost 30 to 50% more than a pe for an unknown amount of performance gain. Maybe a little gain or maybe a lot.

absolutely ..anything that looks stunning has a price tag...but all that glitters is not gold