• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4T533-C Bios 1010c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

carmello22

Has anyone tried the newest bios (1010c) for the P4T533-C? The reason I ask is b/c I tried it the other day and it would only recognize 32mb of ram.

I'm running that BIOS and I have no problems. Try making sure your continuity RIMMS are seated properly. If everything is still fine reflash your BIOS to one of the other 1010 revisions, I never had any problems with the other 1010 builds either.

Not really... the C version says 'final' in the release notes. -shrug- I upgraded from 1009 to 1010b and that fixed a problem I was having with my onboard sound, but so far I see no benefit from b/c. I bought this board before I knew a lot about overclocking and now I'm somewhat miffed that the FSB can only be set to 150 max, (without a turbo PLL). I'll probably be getting a P4P800 in the next few weeks if I can find someone who actually wants to buy my RDRAM and the P4T533-C.

Back