• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4T533-C question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hUMANbEATbOX

Contributing Member
i'm running a 2.0a on a p4t533-c. Does anyone know how i can lock the pci and agp speeds? a different bios perhaps? i've got 1008 and i can't find the option anywhere. I can boot fine at 115/38 and 120/30, but i don't want to underclock, i want MORE.

i want to try to hit 133, but i don't think my 9700 will like that drastic a shift in its agp speeds. when i boot at anything more than 115 (except 120/30) it will start up fine. i can run programs and such, exept when i try to fire up 3dmark, its like my 9700 just quits. the screen goes blank, my mouse lights stay on.....my computer is still running..... but i can't see anything... :(

i'm fairly sure my ram can do it, as even 3x yeilds no results. 512mb pc800 (well, i got 512 more, sitting there).

p4t533-c users! help a brotha out!

yay! thanks alot. just walked in the door, but i'll do some experimenting after din din.

Back