• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pala7-2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, I've gotten a bunch of those lousy 2-pointer 161's ... :burn:

Well, it was like an early Christmas gift .... :)

-- Paul

Same one I've been using, -advmethods -forceasm.

BTW, EMIII doesn't report a point value for p204's, but they are 7.6 points, according to Stanford.

Ahh, well, I'm using the same flags, so it must just be (un)luck of the draw. As I understand it, there will be a new gromacs project up within the week or so, and hopefully that'll be another good project for the adv people. :)

Thanks again -- Paul

I looked at the F@H site, pAla7-2 has left the building. There will be no more Gromacs until next weekaccording to Vijay.

It was fun while it lasted, I was up to 550 points a week, I'll be lucky to get 150.

Oh well I'll still Fold- I have no life.

steve ( 8(l) D'oh must FOLD

cmcquistion said:
Same one I've been using, -advmethods -forceasm.

BTW, EMIII doesn't report a point value for p204's, but they are 7.6 points, according to Stanford.

Get the new emprotx.dat file from the EM III website.

It reports the correct values for the P204, P203, P201, P208 and so on that I have been getting. EM III site

skou said:
I looked at the F@H site, pAla7-2 has left the building. There will be no more Gromacs until next weekaccording to Vijay.

It was fun while it lasted, I was up to 550 points a week, I'll be lucky to get 150.

Oh well I'll still Fold- I have no life.

steve ( 8(l) D'oh must FOLD

The P20* have a very nice ppd, although I have not calculated it. It appears to be one third less than the pAla7-2. That is still quite a bit more than the Tinker core.

/edit
I am doing them at about 11:48 hours on system 2. That is about 15.1 points per day. With that same system I was getting around 9 ppd with the Tinker core. With the pAla7-2 I can't even guess what it was. :burn: though them it was nice.

Back