• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Paladins: Champions of the Realm (team based hero shooter)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Helgaiden

Anyone playing this? Its in beta but seems pretty full featured. Its a hero shooters and apparently alot of people claim its an overwatch clone. I wouldn't call it that because there are gameplay mechanics this game has that overwatch (or TF2) don't have that make it a rather different game, despite the similarities. When all is said and done though, the game is really fun. Y'all can find it on Steam. My favorite guy to play is Bomb King. Viktor is also very good when played well, but sometimes hes hard to pick since he's the intro character and people will gravitate towards him by default.

Did a video of me messing around in the game while drinking. Theres a view other gameplay videos on my channel that were from streams (so slightly lower quality) if you guys want to check those out too.