• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Panaflo....where do you buy them...120mm 86cfm or higher ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Klark

Registered
I need some Panaflo fans for my system. I want quiet fans...and I need 86cfm or higher output. I cant find anywhere that has the Panaflo models that Im looking for. Where do you guys recommend ?????????

I would post the link, but for some reason I can't get into the Anantech Forums.

Anyway, go to the for sale forum, there is a guy there selling Panaflow 120mm 86cfm fans for 8 bucks each.
I bought 4, and they should be here thursday.

You might want to email him first before you order, he had a set amount of fans on hand.

They also came with the grills!
AKDUDE

AKDUDE (Apr 03, 2001 02:03 a.m.):
The guy over at Anantech is selling the 120mm panaflows with grills for 6.50 again.
I just ordered 4 more.

Here is his thread...

Thanks AKDUDE, I just ordered two from this guy. I wish stores were as responsive as him. Going by the email times, it was exactly 40min from my first email 'til his saying he got the paypal and they would ship today.

Yup, same for me both times, as well a Private message at Anantech after I placed the orders.

I hope he is doing well with them, I think he has sold several hunderd.

He ships priority mail, so we should be getting our new fans very soon. :)
AKDUDE

How do i put the 120mmor 92mm fan on case, since my case only has 80mm screw holes?

TC

Plycon http://www.plycon.com/ has 120mm Panaflo's @ 103cfm. Even better are the YS Tech 120mm's @ 132 cfm. The difference in the two are only 3.5 dba. I plan to order a few of these myself....

Zombie, If your system is set up correctly, you should not need a case fan pushing 132cfm. I am selling my 3 Sunon 120mm @ 108cfm fans (great fans) cuz' the sound reminds me of a 747 at take off. The Panaflo 120mm@69cfm are more than suffient, my temps have not varied since the switch. Now my significant other can quit beachin' about the noise.

TCS (Apr 05, 2001 06:47 a.m.):
How do i put the 120mmor 92mm fan on case, since my case only has 80mm screw holes?

TC
You get out your jigsaw or a Dremel, cut the hole to size, and redrill the screw holes. If you have a real small case, you'll have to measure first to make sure a larger fan will fit

stool (Apr 05, 2001 11:32 p.m.):
TCS (Apr 05, 2001 06:47 a.m.):

TC
You get out your jigsaw or a Dremel, cut the hole to size, and redrill the screw holes. If you have a real small case, you'll have to measure first to make sure a larger fan will fit

and if you wanna know w/o buying .....a CD is the size of the 120's hole.....you need about an inch more larger for the screw holes.

I used a cordless dremel to cut a blowhole in the left side of my case and it took me 5 days to do it because I was using the sand-based cutters and my 2 batteries (black and decker rechargables) would die within 20 minutes. I did it over lunch and took my time. I would definitely recommend a jigsaw for doing it and a dremel to sand down the rough edges. Well worth it and now I'm moving onto adding more fans for my little case.

Back