• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PAPST Fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeniva

A while back someone was asking about where to get Papst fans...the local computershop just got a few cases in...120mm 2 for $7.50 Only problem is that they have the Large header plug..not the small ones that would fit the mobo headers...but I wouldnd power a 120mm fan off the mobo headers anyways.

2 for $7.50? Snap up all of those you can get your hands on. Almost all Pabst fans sell new for upwards of $15.

I live in Greensboro NC..there is a local PC shop that got the Papst fans in...and there not 7.50 each....there 2 for 7.50...Im buying an entire case, and I will be happy to pass the savings on...you pay for the fans and shipping and i'll send them to ya...I wont be going back to the PC place for a few days...maybe monday...so I'll pick up a case when I go there again...

And DO NOT plug these fans into your mobo header...lol...not a good idea at all...heck, the only fans i have plugged into my mobo headers are the north bridge fan, and the extra 60mm fan on my gf3...

Back