• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Ninjas!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wiseass

So you've got your forum ninjas. You've got your real ninjas. How about PC Ninjas?

Linkage

I'll get some more pics with them inside the case protecting my hardware from unsuspecting theives at the LAN parties!

These are kinda cool, they're a rubbery material, real easy to bend, and as you can see in some of them it's almost a clear rubber. I'm going to see about taking one of them (probably the red ones, since my case is red/black) and putting a red LED in its back and illuminating it :)

More pics after I get them into my case :)

cf79

Troll Dolls taken to the next level... :)

They're pretty cool.. I'm gonna' use em to erect a nativity scene. :)

bubba gump

LOL! They're back!!!

One time when I was at Golf 'n Stuff (putt putt golf course, easy) they had those things. I had like a lot of tickets (over a few hundred so...) so I saw those little ninja's and im like "omg". So i get about 3 of them, and then I just threw them at people. Gawd those were great they fly pretty good also :)