• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Toys Neon Paint

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Diamond4D

Registered
Has anyone tried PC Toys neon paint? I think the blue would look good with my new IC7 mobo, and blue fans. But I want to know how it comes out on smooth surfaces and if it wares of and that stuff. Looks like this:
840556005001.jpg

Must have if it works like it says.

PunkRawk911

I've used the green and it looks fairly nice, but I've noticed you need to give it a few coats before it shows up nicely, or maybe that's just with the green, not sure.

4dsux

Registered
I have the green and blue, blue is just slightly brighter than the green. painted 3 coats on my clear fans, turned out way brighter than the green uv dye in my water lines (green leak detector for cars). My fans glow noticably in the uv even in daylight. I also painted an amd logo on my window and it turned out quite nice. It turned out sorta glossy on my fans, and sorta foggy on my window.

oh, and it smudges if you're sweating.