• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc2100 o/c Screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CPFitz14

This is my PNY pc2100, at 219 mem fsb, with 2.9 volts. Benched using Sandra 2002?(not 2003, the one before that)
sisoft_sandra_screenshot.jpg

WooHoo!

-CPFitz-

Last edited:

Maxvla

surely you mean 2.9v :)

awesome o/c.

i thought my 196mhz was good. yours is GGGGGRRREAT! <insert tony the tiger voice>

OP
C

CPFitz14

This sucks, now I have to re-install again. Whenever I o/c just a little, I have to keep going until something goes wrong.:mad::mad:

Capt. Insano

WOW. I had 2 sticks of Crucial PC2100 that did 176FSB at 2.7v but this is awesome. Isn't PC2100 rated at like 7.5ns or 8ns? Those mem chips gotta be screaming from the stress. :p

rogerdugans

Linux challenged Senior, not that it stops me...
CPFitz14 said:
This sucks, now I have to re-install again. Whenever I o/c just a little, I have to keep going until something goes wrong.:mad::mad:

My pc2100 ram isn't quite as fast as yours, but I have noticed the same thing: I am right on edge!

If my temps go above 43 or 44c (in-socket therm temp.) or if I jump the fsb up much past where I am right now (182mhz) then I reinstall again:(

If I go 1 mhz at a time with the fsb, or drop way down if I switch the multi I can usually avoid it and get the BSOD that recovers with just a reboot first.

But if I go just a BIT too much :mad: same thing- corrupted drive.
The joys of extreme overclocking, my friend:D:D

Maxvla

i wonder what that stick of mine would do with an extra .2 volts.

it does 196mhz with just 2.7v