• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pcsupplysource.com problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alrox

Ok, I ordered a new MSI 845pe MAX2-FIR board from pcsupplysourrce.com on the 14th. It's a brand new board and not many places are advertising it yet, but this place said they had it. Ordered on the 14th, received the box on the 25th finally. But thats all I received, a box, no motherboard inside.

The shipping box is an old notebook computer box with some styrofoam inside that held the notebook in place. With all this material inside it would be impossible to fit a MB box inside of this. It was still taped up and not altered when I got it, so no one from UPS touched it. Has anyone else done business with these people and got nothing? Seems like a total scam to me. I sent them a nasty email demanding a motherboard so we'll see how they respond to that.