• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

perception of beauty and computer generated beauty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This year, my fav chicks on tv:

2001745543.jpg

For some reason, I consider women with short hair really pretty ( I think the concensus is 'go long hair'!)
1. Hair length:
17% short, 83% long/quote]
1HFAaw03.jpg

It's odd though, really pretty girls tend to intimidate me, so I go for the cute ones :)

This year, my fav chicks on tv:

2001745543.jpg

For some reason, I consider women with short hair really pretty ( I think the concensus is 'go long hair'!)
1. Hair length:
17% short, 83% long/quote]
1HFAaw03.jpg

It's odd though, really pretty girls tend to intimidate me, so I go for the cute ones :)

zabomb4163 said:
-her boobs are too big. they make her look disproportionate (fat)

what is wrong with you??? Casta is FINE.

that is all i want for my Christmas:D :D

Frodo Baggins: maybe you could use that intimidation thing as an opening line...

might work... you never know.

Is that Juliette Lewis in your first picture? from Natural Born Killers?

(me wonders if people have noticed that some of the pictures in this thread are clicky...)

shiyan said:
Frodo Baggins: maybe you could use that intimidation thing as an opening line...

might work... you never know.

Is that Juliette Lewis in your first picture? from Natural Born Killers?

(me wonders if people have noticed that some of the pictures in this thread are clicky...)

Hrm... so basiclty he should say:

"you arn't as hot as them but you sure are cute... like me!"

I think they SHOULD take that as a compliment but they might just see the bad side.

Then again maybe the ones who are offenede aren't what you want anways.

Doh! oh well... kind of looked like Juliette Lewis from that angle...

Actually I meant to use the intimidation thing as an opening line for the really pretty girls that our Ringbearer is intimidated by:

"Hi (insert girl's name), my name is (Frodo Baggins), everytime I see you, I have the urge to talk to you. So I try to think of something clever to say, but I get so intimidated by your good looks, that nothing comes out. We don't know each other right now, but I'd like to invite you out to a soda/coffee/ice cream some time, so that we could talk. I'd like to see what we have in common. Most of all, I'd really like to find out what kind of person you really are. Because I'm tired of looking at you from a distance..."

ripped from "Roger Dodger". if she turns you down, you still gave it your best shot.

Shi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm shocked and amazed! :eek: but I finally succeeded in finding another model who in my eyes can compare with Laetitia :eek: : Josie Maran.

Here's her slightly photoshoped to look perfect:

and here's a picture of the real her - notice the large scar resulting from an operation at 12yrs of age to remove the apendix (also notice the tan lines):

here's a nice picture of Josie:

Last edited:
I think she looks prettier in the second one (Though I'm not really for that getup)

Actually I meant to use the intimidation thing as an opening line for the really pretty girls that our Ringbearer is intimidated by:

It's not common. I mean, when I say pretty girls intimidate me, I mean, really hot, gorgeous ones. Like I've only been friends (or seen at my school) with two or three.

I'm talkin about the ones that make me look short (besides, I'm 5'6!), that look like their in their 20s.....

I have had bad experience with planning how to approach people though (not only girls, interviews, etc.) so it just comes naturally :p

But yeah, not common at all, only happens to me with the really rare girl :D

ummm... all the more reason to practice for that perfect pick up! :D

practice makes perfect, persistence counts, and confidence is also important!

I changed the 1st picture to a more perfect looking one. There was an even more perfect one, but the bra might have been a bit too see through for the forum rules...

Last edited:
It's actually quite hard to find perfection...

Josie's got a scar on her belly, so some would consider that as not perfect as well, although I just see that as part of being a mortal.

For me, Laetitia and Josie are the closest to perfect I've seen so far.

Maybe someone should make a composite of the most perfectest women that can be found, and then come up with something more perfect?

I might give it a try when I have some free time... dunno if that freeware Morph program that German univerity project used can do something like that... (or do you just use Photoshop?)

Hm, this seems to have strayed off of anything resembling a computer discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back