• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Performance Memory Manufacturers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HHughes

Registered
Hello OC Experts,

I was wondering whether you could help me cover my bases when researching some new memory modules. I want to make I've covered all the performance memory manufacturers. So far I've looked into products offered by:

OCZ
Patriot
Corsair
Kingston
G-Skillz

Any others to add?

Thanks =)

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
Teamgroup are some of my favs. Crucial should also be on your list.

Also Mushkin, Geil, Kingston(hyperX), Buffalo(firestix), and many others make great performance ram :)

ratbuddy

Teamgroup are some of my favs. Crucial should also be on your list.

Also Mushkin, Geil, Kingston(hyperX), Buffalo(firestix), and many others make great performance ram :)

+1 for Team, and did you ever bench that darn P4 631 yet??

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
:bang head Nope, still haven't benched it. I've been moving and I'm waiting until I have some spare time, and I would like to get it under some LN2 but that means I have to find a dewar and a supplier first. I may try and get in a Dice run on it later in the week though :)

Mac42

Crucial should also be on your list.

Buying Crucial Ballistix is one of the worst decisions I have made. I've RMAd them 3 times and I still don't have a working set (well, they all worked for 2 weeks or so). They die at default settings in under a month... yay.