• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX w/ top mount Corsair H115i?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n7plus1

Does anyone on here have this case? I'm trying to figure out if the top mounting setup in this case was only for a DIY radiator setup. I'm not certain if Corsairs closed loop setup would work in there.:-/

EDIT: I'm looking at the Tempered Glass Edition

Last edited:
OP
n7plus1

n7plus1

Right, I saw that but if you look at the way that specific part of the case works (the slide out), I wasnt sure a closed loop system would fit up inside it. Mainly due to the length of tubes. I see some people have mounted it just to the underside of said slide out, but then it kind've hangs over the top of the motherboard, rather than being above it.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Well, it can't go on top it doesn't appear. At best, you can mount the fans on top of the baffle/slide out and the radiator below it. Typically though, they are very close to the top of the motherboard regardless.

OP
n7plus1

n7plus1

yeah, mine is currently just above it.

im wondering if i can sandwich the slideout between the rad and the fans? heh