• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phoenix/0.3 Gecko/20021026

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
Anyone else been playing with this bleeding edge browser?

I'm liking it even if it's a little buggy right now. Faster than Opera or Mozilla.

I can't figure out how to import bookmarks from Opera or Mozilla though. I click on all the right menu buttons but nothing happens.

Looks good and did I say it's fast?

OP
Audioaficionado

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
I think this one may be a winner if you want a stand alone, fast browser without the added bulk of usually crappy e-mail clients and newsreaders.

There's a new download version nightly for you bleeding edge software lovers.

Re-Volt

Registered
I've been using it since .02 ..and downloading all the nightly binaries.. Its definitely set as default right now.. It looks real promising.

P.S. try out the skins too, and check out the message boards..lots of good info

OP
Audioaficionado

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
Whoever uses Phoenix, remember to delete all the old binaries first or install in a new directory before upgrading to the next nightly binary.

Excuse me while I go and grab 0.4 :D

Edit: I got 0.4 now. :burn:

The best way to import Opera bookmarks is to download JetLinks freeware and use it to import the boodmarks from Opera then export them to program files\Phoenix folder as a Netscape6 bookmark.HTML file where Phoenix can import them into its bookmark file in the \windows\Phoenix folder.

Phoenix and Mozilla can't directly import Opera adr files.

Last edited: