• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of blue food colorinng

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MEAT BAG

It used to be so dark you couldnt see through the tubes. After about 2 weeks its lighter.
623-1007-36334.jpg

623-1007-36335.jpg

MajinSSJVegetto

Have your temps gone up?
Its possible it stained all the metal parts, leaving less die in the water. This might have caused a increase in temps, but maybe not.

The Spyder

yeah~ before 42c folding......(ondie intel/ abit IT7 (10 or so c off) and 42c after...... it has done nothing for me........

OP
MEAT BAG

MEAT BAG

Temps were not affected. There are no filters in the system, there is the filter form the pump in the res to catch bubbles but its not in the way of the flow of water.

OP
MEAT BAG

MEAT BAG

Spyder what kind of food coloring did you use. I just picked up some of the stuff ment for baking at the store.

The Spyder

same stuff~ BUT on my systen with a vented Tline cap~ it did degrade after a few weeks...... on my CLOSED T system~(pic) it hasent....