• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my fridge mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoeCrappa

Here's a pic of the freezer bay. That's a heatercore with a 120mm fan on it that does 102cfm. It's barely audible when the fridge door is closed.

OP
J

JoeCrappa

Here's how i got the tubes out of the fridge without having to drill holes into the side of the fridge. It's insulated with insulation tape

OP
J

JoeCrappa

Here's a close up of the tubes coming out. you can see some condensation on the part of the tubes that aren't insulated.

OP
J

JoeCrappa

Here's my waterblock. i insulated the whole thing except for the bottom part with insulation tape. i think it makes the block look cool.

OP
J

JoeCrappa

and everybody's favorite...TEMPS! these are the coldest temps ive gotten so far. when i booted my comp it started at 14.50C and just kept dropping till it hit this temp.

OP
J

JoeCrappa

oh yeah.... aabighead helped me make it. he's not a big overclocker but he helped me nonetheless. thanks for helping me rearrange my room!!

Yodums

ol'man what the heck is turning that water green, also is that condensation on the tubes or is that frost! My bloody eyes!!!!

:D

ol' man

O yeah temps are usually right around 0 deg. C for the chip and -20 ~-15 deg. C for the coolant. You could probably run about 1900 with this setup and that XP! The cel-t does not scale as high as the XP but does come close.

ol' man

Yodums said:
ol'man what the heck is turning that water green, also is that condensation on the tubes or is that frost! My bloody eyes!!!!

Frost man, ever see Ghostbusters?

Ectoplasm!

OP
J

JoeCrappa

i would have done that but i didn't feel like ripping apart my fridge. i still use it to store stuff. Also, this way looks MUCH more presentable. :cool: