• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my rig... FINALLY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FunkDaMonkMan

I just found the power cord for my digital camera, so I can show off my mods I did about 6 months ago.

case_front11.jpg
lighton3.jpg
light off8.jpg
ligthtoffclose.jpg

venom9007

Sweet color scheme. That looks like a great paint job, you got the power button too. And is that side panel all plexiglass or whatever? How'd you manage to get it to stay? I've never seen a full see-through side panel on a regular case before. That's cool. Nice job.

OP
FunkDaMonkMan

FunkDaMonkMan

The fans match the same angle as the two processor fans :D. I plan on cleaning out all of the duest, and moving the HDD up one spot b/c the fan is touching it and may be causing the HDD to vibrate a little. That can't be good in the long term.

Thanx for the compliments :D

OP
FunkDaMonkMan

FunkDaMonkMan

snyper1982 said:
you a big fan of the bears or something?
Hunh?

anyway.... the computer doesn't look near that dusy in real life. I have filters on all my intake fans, and I have more intake than exaust.... but i use to live in an extremely dusty house.

thanx for the comments :D

bubba gump

FunkDaMonkMan said:

I dont follow sports much, but i think hes talking about the chicago bears? (foot ball i think) whos color scheme is orange and blue..nice job!

I still dont see the relevance of the tilted fans and hte cpu fans...

OP
FunkDaMonkMan

FunkDaMonkMan

bubba gump said:

I dont follow sports much, but i think hes talking about the chicago bears? (foot ball i think) whos color scheme is orange and blue..nice job!

I still dont see the relevance of the tilted fans and hte cpu fans...

o ok the bears.....

well i grew up a/b 2 hours away from chicago in Indiana so maybe that subconsciously made me like that color combo..... but no i don't like the bears in particuliar.

yanks111

not the bears, DAAAAAA burrs

UMMM........riiiggghhhttt.............

Anyways, good job on the mods...

As for some constructive criticism,
1. I would change the looming on the cables to a darker blue color
2. Paint the interior of the case dark blue/ or orange, then repaint the fan holders dark blue
3. Get matching round cables of dark blue or orange :)