• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TT120

Got a hold of a snappy and a video camera, thought I'd post a couple pics of my system with the water cooling in it.

from the front, notice the convenient intake with a fan in it. This is an Enlight 7237 med tower case.

very nice and compact. Looks like you spent your time on it. I see no faults in it, it looks quite well done. Congrats!

Walter:-( (Apr 03, 2001 01:36 a.m.):
How did u attach that fan on the North bridge?
It came that way from Abit, I have heard, however, that that little fan is not that good so I will be replacing it with a Blue Orb. There are 2 mounting holes in either corner to mount fans with.

TT120 (Apr 03, 2001 07:25 a.m.):
Walter:-( (Apr 03, 2001 01:36 a.m.):
How did u attach that fan on the North bridge?
It came that way from Abit, I have heard, however, that that little fan is not that good so I will be replacing it with a Blue Orb. There are 2 mounting holes in either corner to mount fans with.

Ok thanks

Executor (Apr 03, 2001 01:48 p.m.):
what program did you use to capture the pic´s from the camera?
I used the Snappy software. A Snappy is a parallel device for capturing video from a composite device like a camcorder or vcr.

the blue orb won't fit on the kt7 / kt7a northbridge. the mounting hole are spaced wrong.

burzmali (Apr 04, 2001 11:25 a.m.):
the blue orb won't fit on the kt7 / kt7a northbridge. the mounting hole are spaced wrong.
Yeah, but if you cut the holes on the Blorb so that they are slots instead of holes and use washers it will work.

Back