• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of new case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks guys. I'm trying to figure out what kinds of mods i can do to this thing. I am going to switch out the TT vid card ram coolers for some silver ones, but other than that i dont know what to do!
Maybe i will add in another cathode.

Any ideas?

Lets try:
1) Bege drive?
a) Stealth It
b) Aluminum Drive Face

2) Get a switch that is light up blue when active.

But the case is good...

I would take some of the spare covers and cut them to size as faceplates for the CDrom and floppy.

Ditch the floppy... Do you really use it?
I've burned a coupel of startdisks to CDs, so I can boot from them, and there goes the need for a floppy...
Use a CDRW disc for bios updates...

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Actually i need the floppy for my school work. The computer lab that we have writing comp in uses older pentium machines that dont have cd writers in them. I saw an article on painting drives using some model paint and an airbrush, so i think i may try that method. I just got in my order of BGA ramsinks and some arctic alumina adhesive yesterday to replace the gold colored Tt ones on my vid card. Im thinking of cutting the side window to add in another fan or two to help temps further, but i am not sure if it will matter as case temps are pretty low now, its just my cpu temps that i am trying to drop.

Thanks again guys !

Back