• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pimped Out Emachine... Flames Included

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KfistoRok

West Coast Customs ain't got nothing on me...

Ahhh. Web server is down. Click this link:

ftp://ftp.aaronks.com/Ericks Pics/

Figured only custom sticker flames were good enough for this celery beast. More mods to come. Possibly even some cold cathodes or other neon. :drool:

Last edited:
keep working on it (and try some mods lol those are stickers man i dont think they count as a mod........... but now that there on there you can see how it will look great with some mods.

did you hate emachines that much to light it on fire? oh wait nm...
hmmm... yea... i dont think that counts as a mod lol...

bust out your dual action sander (nice if you have one), and sand that puppy down. Then get some primer, paint, and clearcoat and have at it.

I knew it was somewhat sarcastic, but you could play this two ways.

1. Like you were just joking around and seeing if we'd notice.

-or-

2. Like you weren't joking, but due to the negative response, you played it as a joke.

I'm not so sure as to which you chose, due to how dedicated your post was originally, but I think it was a joke.

That is freakin cool! You got any more of those stickers man? I wanna put some on my truck :clap: :clap: :clap:

ACK!! Reminds me of the Cyrix 333 Emachine I had!! Loooong time ago.
Enablingwolf<<< rocks to comfort himself...

How many more megahertz does that give you? Or should I ask: how many more gigahertz does that give you?

I didn't know if you were kidding or not, and I didn't want to discourage you from modding just because your first one looked like crap.

Oh well.

Back