• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pipe case Idea

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EBFoxbat

Registered
How about this. I know pipes will block overall air flow, but I do have a full tower and not alot to produce heat. Maybe a dedicated vacume pipe for my gpu or just a pig one for my row-o-pci-slots. Then I could make one for my RAM.. I smell perhaps (not burnt cpu's) the birth of a pipe machine... any thoughts on putting tons of cooling and heat removal pipes in? I think I like the idea. Taking care of each heat source with its own heat-removal vacume pipe. What do you think?

I think you should try your idea, which is interesting! Then share your experiances with us. Personally I dont know anything about thermodynamics, or anything close to that.

I guess it could work, though air cooling has only a certain amount it can do.

what would be the big difference between having a normal exhaust and just ducting an intake the the hot spot??

you need to have the same intake and exhaust in your case, don't forget that.

Back