• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Planetside Ships!!1111111111

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
M

madcow235

I was in the beta but i never played because sony likes to be jerks about sending emails to people and hotmail liked to block random emails. My names probably going to be Cuw or Madcow235 hopefully Cuw( just say it before you ask questions :))

Krowa 02

I played the beta for about 10 mins and never played again. It just seemed weird to me, and its not my thing I guess. Hope everyone who plays has fun though, kinda hard to find decent games today.

Banyan

"kinda hard to find decent games today"

i have to admit i totally agree with you... there is soo many games being put out there, but most are crap or just plain half-***.

OP
M

madcow235

HAHAHAHAH this games great. I was chasing a Vanu guy who looked to be all by himself and he was almost dead. Then 3 maxes came from behind a tree and tore me to pieces. Dieing was never so much fun

WaTaGuMp

Check out the PS leader boards my outfit is number 9 in points and we only have 21 people right now. Just think how high we will get when we have more people. I am a member of DROW.

CPFitz14

I thought I saw that you had to pay-to-play. How long do you get to play before you have to buy one of those cards...

It looks like a lot of fun, but I don't see myself shelling out $40 every couple of months to keep playing. I shouldn't have to pay to play a game that I already bought once. I'm tempted... but I don't know.

-CPFitz-

TheFrag

CPFitz14 said:
I thought I saw that you had to pay-to-play. How long do you get to play before you have to buy one of those cards...

It looks like a lot of fun, but I don't see myself shelling out $40 every couple of months to keep playing. I shouldn't have to pay to play a game that I already bought once. I'm tempted... but I don't know.

-CPFitz-

Its 1 month free. Also, u dont have to use one of those pre-paid cards, I dont think. I think it is 12.99 or something a month.

Amino

I played the Beta for about 10 or 20 minutes and I can say without a doubt that it is probably the ugliest FPS to come out in the past 2 years!

I mean, that's just me. I know a lot of people like it, but I couldn't stand it. Plus, there wasn't much in terms of freedom of movement. When you jumped, it felt like you were jumping in water. Everything was slow-mo and honestly, if I were gonna play an FPS, I'd play UT2003, or Quake 3. Team work rarely happens unless you're in the same room as the people you're playing with, or you know what the other person is trying to do.

MMO's will always be best when they're RPGs. But that's just my opinion...

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
Well I joined up with a outfit last night and we have 60 members.Last night 40 of them were on and we had 4 squads all working under our clan leader.Every one doing their part and the team work was great and no one was using the voice chat.They were just using the regular text chat to coordinate every thing.It was really impressive working with 40 people and watching every one do there part.Now thats what I call team work on a large scale.