• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Playstation 2 FPS 2 player game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtreme Barton

what is the best 2 player game out there to date for ps2 ?

i would like to get a game that two people can be on a team and/or play against each other.. something that takes alot of tem effort and skill ..

right now i dusted off the old ps2 and im playing the old school socom. my bro likes that game so i was thinking it would be better if there were a game we could play at the same time rather than watch each other and bark out what "we would do's" ...

nothing cheesy please !!

OP
Xtreme Barton

Xtreme Barton

have you played it on either console ??

im looking to buy one here maybe tomorrow and dont wanna spend forever searching around reading titles etc..

how is the second player options ??
can you choose how your screen splits ?

i have a 50" widescreen and looking at it would suck if it were split sideways ..

Elif Tymes

I played it on the Xbox, which is why I recommended it.

2 player gives you all kind of options, campaign co op, squad vs. squad, and fire fight co-op. It's a First person Tactical shooter, which is pretty cool :).

Screen splits top/bottom.

OP
Xtreme Barton

Xtreme Barton

i just read something like third person shooter game ..

someone explain please the differences ....

and flakmonkey

i need specifics thanks anyways though

FlakMonkey

Well if you need specifics (i know its crazy) you could look up Killzone on gamespot or somin...

Syphon Filter is fun too. Same as Killzone gamespot is your friend.

Elif Tymes

Ghost Recon 2 is newer, but it sucked. If you only care about how new a game is, well, your going to be sadly dissapointed.

It's a decent game.