• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CSaddict

I just got a leadtek GF4600ti and I put it in my machine and when I turn it on the machine goes on for one sec and goes off completely. I put it in my back up rig and it works fine so its not the card. I also took out my Antec 400w and swapped it for a the back up rigs psu and it does the same thing. This leads me to believe it the Mobo. My Radeon is fine in the machine so I checked the bios and all is well, but when I put the 4600 in it, it doesn't run for more than a second. PLEASE HELP, the rig is in my sig.

Try resetting the cmos jumper on the motherboard. If that doesn't work, remove the battery on the motherboard for 20 minutes...

Also, be sure the video card is firmly inserted into the agp slot.

But Pinky, why does my Radeon run fine right now? Ill try it anyway. I have reseated it a bunch of times.

LOL, Pinky again you have saved me with the obvious. It worked thanks for the response.

Back