• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please, whats your geforce3 driver?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

o770

just need some help.
23.11 is still too much trouble for my system but i like its performance and img quality. if you can help me posting what vewrsion is yours.. perhaps some numbers etc. isnt anyone getting the infinite loop problem anymore?
thanks.

i am using the new 27.7 and i am having no probs whatsoever. Actually, i never had the infinite loop problem at all. It seems that all of the 27.xx drivers have been perfectly stable on my system and especially these new ones.

if you have a geforce3, please just post the driver youre using. thanks.

Still using the 23.11s, never had a problem. I'm not fond of changing drivers when they're working perfectly, but if the performance gain is good and IQ remains the same or better I'll eventually switch.

2832's werent working with rivatuner properly so i put 23.11's on and they are pretty good. wish the image quality was better but i suppose thats nvidia's downfall. haven't had a chance to try 27.42's yet

Back