• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Plumbers goop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Illah

So my waterhead wasn't raining quite like I wanted it to, so I gooped the middle area so that only the two outer rings let water pass. Right now I just got a solid stream raining down, I want the waterhead back on! About how long should I wait? Also, a blow dryer is supposed to speed up the cure time. Anyone have any experience with this?

--Illah

It takes approximately 72hrs for the plumber's goop to settle completely however 24hrs will work fine in most cases.

you have to give the Goop it's full time to cure or risk angering the Goop Gods. And you dont want to **** off the Goop Gods. They will tear your soul apart. You cannot escape their power. You are either protected by the Goop Gods are hunted by them. Only proper following of the Divine Instructions will appease the Goop Gods.

All hail the all mighty Goop Gods, thee who keep thy parts together.

I hate waiting. But I also hate the idea of sitting on my fire escape blow drying my waterhead for a half hour (those fumes are baaaad). Oh well, with the single stream I'm getting what I was on air, and the AS3 hasn't even settle for 12 hours yet.

--Illah

Back