• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PNY GTX 275 Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ciku

Please refer to my rig in my sig... The video card is not oced, Since I changed my case from antec 900 to haf 922 I have been getting a reboot once in 2 days... and I noticed that the exhaust on my video card is very hot...

Gpu-Z Info:
Gpu Temp: 58c-63c
PCB Temp: 58.8c
Fan Speed: 40% @ 1400(+/- 10) rpm

Room Temp 25c
Load Cpu Temp 42c-45c (with wow, messenger, vent, browser running)
Idle Cpu Temp 33c-35c

Are these gpu-z temps acceptable? any ideas/suggestions?

EDIT: room temp changed from f to c.

Last edited:

Badbonji

That isn't loaded, get prime95 and run it on 4 threads to find a real load temperature. Why did you write the room temperature in F then cpu temp in C?

OP
ciku

ciku

That isn't loaded, get prime95 and run it on 4 threads to find a real load temperature. Why did you write the room temperature in F then cpu temp in C?

@ load temps:
Does it matter? I don't see why I need to run prime95 when realistically these are the only things I do, play wow, photoshop, video encoding, messenger, browse and email. But fyi, system is stable at 3.2ghz with prime95 for more than 48 hours with load temps 56c-57c.

@ Temps (c or f)
At 2am, my brain wasn't functioning and the device I looked at was running at f not c, that's why.

Last edited:

tinymouse2

Your GPU temps look fine to me. I just poked a friend with a 285 (275 = 260 memory + 285 core) and he gets between 64-71 under full load (he's OC'd it a bit) so those temps sound more than fine. You shouldn't be worried until it starts to go over 80 degrees or so =)