• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

poor ewiz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hank123

anyone been on ewiz when using firefox? Seems there site has been up and down over the last 3-4 weeks when using firefox. fine in internet explore.
I e-mailed them a few weeks ago about this issue and they never got back to me. e-mailed them again today, they got back to me, however they did not fix the issue.
Working for a internet company this is something HUGE. I know we have had browser problems before but we had them fixed in hours not days or weeks.

Anyone else having problems?

cmichaelt

nope they work just fine on my firefox with adblockplus and noscript. they have a motherboard there that i want to replace mine with.

Unless I'm supposed to be getting something besides a list of C2Qs, seems fine with me :shrug:

Last edited:

Mpegger

Works fine here too with FF, Ad-Block Plus and No Script. I do not even have the site on the allowed list.