• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Popping sound with onboard audio on AK35GTR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bdf24

Does anyone else have this problem. I could'nt even tell you when it started. But I get a static popping sound while listening to music or watching movies on my PC.
I don't remember it alway's sounding like this. I've tried reinstalling drivers with no success. I've checked all the connections as well. Everything seem's to be normal.

I updated the bios and I thing it took care of it. In the bios discription under fixes it mention's something about sound problems. Maybe that's what they meant.

bdf24 said:
I updated the bios and I thing it took care of it. In the bios discription under fixes it mention's something about sound problems. Maybe that's what they meant.

Is there anyway you can link me to the exact bios you flashed?

bdf24 said:

Sure thing. It's right here. It's the ak35s00f bios.

Thanks for the link. Man, I always get nervous flashing my bios. I like the .exe flash, much easier.

By the way, are you using Shuttle's sound driver or the updated driver from Windows update?

Back