• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Port forwading using webmin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shant

Hello all, i am trying to port forward on raspbian jessie through iptables using webmin, i will explain my setup.
i have a NAS with freenas(based on freebsd) installed, it has several jails installed with each having their own IPs, this NAS does not have vpn installed,
it has the following jails:
Transmission:192.168.0.100
Plex:192.168.0.103
Freenas ip/ssh:192.168.0.150:22
i have a raspberry pi setup and i have openvpn installed(10.3.0.4) and is connected to an openvpn server(10.3.0.1) in another place, i also have my android phone(10.3.0.3) connected to the openvpn server all via TUN interface.
what im trying to do is reach SSH to freenas(and transmission) by port forwarding on the raspberry pi, i am telling it to port forward port 2222 to port 22 on 192.168.0.150 and setting juicessh to use port 2222, but it wouldn't work! however i can successfully ssh to the raspberry pi itself by using port 22 in juicessh.
I am not sure where i have the wrong config :confused:
here is what im filling in the page.

ock1.JPG

Last edited:
OP
shant

shant

i was thinking another thing, but that works too!,
i have since changed to openmediavault for my OS and solved my issues since its based on debian and doesn't force me to use BSD jails, still knowing what i was doing wrong here would be good too :)