• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible Case Options

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mico

I plan on running a VIA Abit motherboard with an AMD 2200+ (possible overclocked at a later date, nothing major, if then) and I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a place where I can buy BLACK ATX-mid towers for about $50 (or cheaper!!)that look fairly decent. I am open to adding fans and such. I have searched NewEgg.com, Xoxide.com, and pcmods.com, and found a couple that look good, I just want to shop around.

CrashOveride

i would have linked to directron as but some one has :D one thing i would say is: dont use the PSU you get with a cheap case for anythign but a cheap computer! it could cause problems make sure you get a good PSU if you get one with a case or use one you have:D

texuspete00

Registered
Get a 2100+ tbred B.. better OC when you go that route. Near identical performance until then. ;)

Oh you may already have the cpu... nm then. Chieftec cases are good and cheap. I think Antec cases are actually good deals when you need a ps b/c no one should skimp here. If not an OC'er and dont need the watts, still want quality. To get a case and really good PS for like 70... not too bad.

Last edited:

RCtruckguy

yea thats a great PSU, it also goes by sparkle witch is one of the best quality ESPECIALY for the price and they are a little under rated, about 30%. the 350 modle is the best~Alex