• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

power LED on 8K3A+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MV99

I find my power LED light not working with my new 8K3A+. Someone told me that I should plug the connector to different spot other than the board indicates. He said that will make it work. I have tried few other spot next to HD LED light connector but no luck.

I would appreciate if any 8K3A mobo owner can give me some advice to make the power LED light work.

MV99

OP
M

MV99

The temparary solution for me is to use the turbo LED which sends constantly on signal. It actually works just as the power LED but I just wonder if I can make it work the way it supposed to. Welcome any advice.

MV99

Iron Hawk

The output on my mobo (as with any mobo didnt have enough power to light my Blue LED up nice and bright, so i have it running off 5v from a molex with a resistor.

Mike K

It didnt work for me either the first time either. My power led connector has 2 wires and it is 3 pins wide. I connected them to the 2nd and 4th pins in the power led row. Hope this helps you.