• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power supply hot air deflector thing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

puremanb

I have my Computer close to my wall and the hot air coming from the PSU just seems to get sucked in by my intake fan below it. I was wonder if anyone sells an inexpensive air vent/deflector to take the hot air away from my intake fan.

Leonardo

Intake below the PSU? What? Are you saying that the intake is in the back of the computer? Cool air should draw in from the front, pass over the computer components, and be expelled in the back.

OP
puremanb

puremanb

Intake below the PSU? What? Are you saying that the intake is in the back of the computer? Cool air should draw in from the front, pass over the computer components, and be expelled in the back.

I have the intake in the back ducted straight into my heat sink for my CPU and the front is intake and the exhaust fan is on the top of the case.