• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PPD sucked to day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rpkole

today i only turned in 4 WU's for a total of 274 points :mad: man i hate the small pointers but that is ok cause in the next 2 days i will be truning in over 2400+ points worth of WU's :D

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
yah.. Small days happen. Can't always help that. However... I'm about ready to stick this A64 of mine back to normal instead of -advmethods, and let it start sucking down 600 pointers again.

godofgorks

small days.. this poor duron has it's no days....

looking at 5-6 days till next project will be completed, it's a 600 pointer though... ;)

need to get main rig, and home rigs up and folding winter break....

OP
Rpkole

Rpkole

i love the 600 pointer i got 5 of them right now and 2 QMD's :p

ThePCGuy

1,141points, 7wu's, not a shabby day. Just broke the 40k mark also. I'll take it.

- Jim

OP
Rpkole

Rpkole

well i am having probs breaking the 70K mark but give me 5 hours and 33 mins and i will be leaving it in the dust :p

Misfit138

TollhouseFrank said:
yah.. Small days happen. Can't always help that. However... I'm about ready to stick this A64 of mine back to normal instead of -advmethods, and let it start sucking down 600 pointers again.

Agreed, I have core#1 on my X2 set to -advmethods and all I've been getting are these rotton little 46 pointers now for days and days while core#2 has been spitting out 600 pointers for about a week.

Joe Camel

Senior Camel Kicker
looks like A LOT of members have had "low" points...Team stats

i know mine is due to these new BIG WU's stats page ...eventhough my rigs are still hitting their usual PPD, its going to take 3-7 days (A64 3500 - AMD 1700) to finish these 750-850 point WU's... :(

i sure hope when they start turning in i see some HIGH point days to off-set these LOW days...

Last edited:

pscout

Senior Newbie Cannon-Fodder - R. I. P. good budd
but at least you guys are getting some action to watch

I have exactly the same ppd production last 3 days ... of course they are qmd's so i am not really complaining :D ... but while great points there isn't a lot to watch :shrug:

I just get to watch for overheating and blown fuses since they are all p4's :rolleyes:

Joe Camel

Senior Camel Kicker
LOL

"boo-hoo i got 7200 point 3x days in a row"... :cry:

tell ya what, ill trade ya 4x of my celly rigs for 1x of your P4 rigs or all 6x of them for one of your dual core P4s :sn:

then you'll have plenty of variety to watch! :p

:attn: stay strong man :attn:
we need your consistency to pull us (me) through these LOW / inconsistent days!!

Last edited:

pscout

Yeah, i am not trying to rub salt in any wounds ... I just like a little friendly banter too! :D

Last edited:

AlabamaCajun

Just got one of those 2365 mutants for 589 points but the GUI screen says it will be 3 years before it finishes. (Just started, not enough time to calc the FPH:M:S). I post the progress by noon CST.

pscout

Joe Camel said:
here, ill edit in a few more: ;) :) just to make sure you know im fun'en with ya...:p

Joe, thanks, I know you are ... just didn't want the others to wonder. :eek:

Joe Camel

Senior Camel Kicker
wow...another BAD day for me :(

talk about having a build-up...

i think i have 8x rigs with these BIG wu's, and not 1 has turned in...yet.

im guessing around 5-6k worth....and im almost sure 7/8 of them will be turning in TODAY! (Sunday)

the AMD 1700 T-Bred @ work (133 chip @ 166) got one of the 800+ point MONSTERS and only hits 110PPD (+/-) so its going to take almost 8 days...:eek:
(really need to get another stick-o-ram in that thing to run dual channel...:bang head)

this reminds me of an old print server i had @ work; Intel 233MHz, .... MONTH+ / WU :cry:

looks like I'M not the only one in this situation...
i bet nik, Wedo, and 45 are feeling a little "bound-up" too...things could get messy around here soon :beer:

moz_21

The whole team, maybe even all of FAH, is in a slouch lately. I've got a comp, possibly 2, at my girlfriends house that aren't able to connect to the assignment server...

AlabamaCajun

Sorry forgot to post yesterday, that 2367 is taking about 20m16s at 2.6G and a gig of DDR500. Currently at 339|500 with 9 hours to go. I now have a 600 pt gromacs on my P4 and they take more than a day on that rig :cry: