• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pre-Order PNY 6800 GT for $314.99 after $15 off coupon - plus shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mattspalace

I been Dolk'ed Senior
Go HERE (Buy.com) and you can pre-order. If you look on some typical 'hot deal' sites, you can find a $15 off your first purchase over $200. Apply that coupon, select whatever shipping method (buy.com usually has pretty good rates), and there ya go. Enjoy! Not a bad deal if you missed the Best Buy BFG deal for $299.

This is on [email protected], so I wouldn't think about it too long if you're considering it.

OP
mattspalace

mattspalace

I been Dolk'ed Senior
My wife purchased an office stereo from them..seemed to be fine. Most of the complaints are probably about refurb stuff. You're probably safe really.. Most people with positive experiences from Buy.com probably don't post on resellerratings..

d4rr3n

seamadan000 said:
I actually bought a digital camera from them (a refurb even) and it was A-OK. Shipping was quick and you can beat thier prices on some stuff, but YMMV.

I've had great experiences with them as well. One of the fastest shippers i've ever bought from.