• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Preferred Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

edwardaune

I have a couple of sticks of pc3200 256MB. They are not a very well known named company and I have my system oc'd somewhat up there and I would like to go higher, but I dont trust this memory enough to go any higher. I was wondering if we could take a poll to ask what memory is preferred among all. Not stuff that we wish we could get but stuff that has been used and is known to work good under hard conditions. Im sure a poll like this has been done before, but an updated one wouldnt hurt either. :)

flapperhead

right now my preferred chips are the micron 46v32m8 -5b c chips that can be found on mircon/buffalo/kvr modules. also on the great ocz eb series memory.these chips run around 220/230 at 2.8/[email protected]/2..5/3/2-3-6 timings and and 240+ at 3.2volts for relatively cheep on the afore mentioned modules. the ocz eb pc3700 can really crank to 250+