• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

premade overclockers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCn00b

I was just wondering if there were any places to order a computer that is either already overclocked or is overclockable. I would prefer a stock system that is overclockable if I can find one.

Miknow

Sorry to be noisy but why? I always think buliding your own saves you more money than already built ones but I know PCNUT has some built ones and tested o/c cpus

OP
OCn00b

OCn00b

Yeah, I know building one will be alot cheaper but I have yet to successfully build one completely. I should really start keeping receipts and such. I've got a pile of stuff at home that should have been sent back. Oh well, maybe it'll come in handy one of these days. Thanks for the info man.

Malpine Walis

Disabled
OCn00b said:
Yeah, I know building one will be alot cheaper but I have yet to successfully build one completely. I should really start keeping receipts and such. I've got a pile of stuff at home that should have been sent back. Oh well, maybe it'll come in handy one of these days. Thanks for the info man.

Welcome to the club. Many of us have box-O-parts just waiting to be used, often from our early days before we knew just what it might be good for (folding rigs).

OP
OCn00b

OCn00b

Yeah, if I could get my old stuff running, I would be able to add a little over 2.5ghz to the folding effort. Heh, now if I could just get it all workin :eh?: