• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pretty benchmark program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sameone wanna post a few screen shots of this benchmark for those of us who dont have kick *** GFX cards like you :) ?

doesn't work that well on 8500?

I have an 8500 and my brother looked at the score and read up on it and he said he saw somewhere that the 8500 has problems with it and uses multi-texturing for this benchmark instead of pixel-shaders.(I think that is what he said)
Does any one know if this is true??
sorry no screen shots but i get about average 14fps.

sorry DDR-PIII i was going to post some, but was in the office;)
anyway you got the pics, what do you think of the pics:D

Pretty... can't wait to see some games using this technology.

Sacrifice in a real world setting like these posted would be very cool.

I tried it

I downloaded it the other day and ran it, I ran it under windows2000 and it locked up on me! strange since my computer never locks up. It says on the website that you need 512 megs of system memory and I only have 256 so that may be why, make sure you have enough memory, For the 20 seconds that it did run it looked very nice!

i can't wait to get my new system parts and check out my raw fps on this puppy. the pics look orgasmic! :p

ummm, the file is gone, can someone send it too me on aol/msn/icq or something?
only if u have good upload speeds please, thanks.
i wanna run it! i bet i do good for a ti200.
well, a ti565 if u wanna get technical:)
-Malakai

here's me:
im RIGHT BEHIND your 8500 trancebear, u better watch out:)
and with a mere Ti200
-Malakai

Malakai said:
here's me:
im RIGHT BEHIND your 8500 trancebear, u better watch out:)
and with a mere Ti200
-Malakai

My LAN box was running at 1.33 old school Athlon at the time with 256mb of RAM. Also, the ATI was at default clock. When I get my main rig back up and running, we will see what the "real" scores can be..:)

ouch:)
thanks for clarifying, just wait till i get my geforce 5, it should be out in like, eh, 9 months or so.
actually if the new R300 ATI card is good and cheaper than Nvidia im gonna almost definately try it out. anyone know when its supposed to be released?
ATI shyouldn't wait too long or everyone will have a gf4, the 4200 is supposed to be cheap
and i bet Gainwards will clock up to Ti4600 speeds
-Malakai

I know,

If ATI dosen't hurry with that I will be looking hard at the 4200's. Even when they do come out they will have to be pretty toasty at the right price too.

Back