• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pretty sure its not a hacker>>?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

²JPortv2²

Registered
Hello people of OC fourms.

I am getting weird popup messages in little message box windows like you would make in C++.
Like MessageBox(NULL,"Like this","somethin like this",MB_OK);

The messages are saying stuff like "Hello i think something is wrong don't you?" or " I am getting tired of sitting here aside why dont you report me if they dont know me already". Now im not sure if this is a hacker or not. I was pretty sure that it was a virus that makes it seem like there is a hacker. But i did a virus scan and no viruses were found. I have the windows xp firewall and McAffee firewall running, plus another firewall running that shows me everybit thing thats comming in my compy.

Someone help me understand whhats going on>?
Please,

Thanks.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Need to turn off the messenger service in windows.

from redduc900
Start | Run |Type services.msc and click OK | Scroll down to "Messenger", right-click and select "Properties" | "General" tab | Under "Startup type", choose 'Disabled' and then choose the 'Stop' button. After the service is stopped, click OK. Nothing in Windows or any real third-party applications should be affected by this.

Last edited:
Also try a System Restore to an earlier date! It worked for me.
These ppl are smart but you just have to be smarter. Go back to basics & put your system back in time.
Acko

Back