• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 1/2"ID x 3/4" OD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I've attracted the attention of so many moderators can't we just lock this stupid thread already?

this thread seems to only exist for the purpose of being off topic now and also harassing me for the way I speak

if I've attracted the attention of so many moderators can't we just lock this stupid thread already?

this thread seems to only exist for the purpose of being off topic now and also harassing me for the way I speak

It was because you used that colorful language. We're not harassing you, just pointing out the obvious. I'm sure you wouldn't like if I spoke to you using the same colorful language and I don't even know you. See where I'm getting at?

It was because you used that colorful language. We're not harassing you, just pointing out the obvious. I'm sure you wouldn't like if I spoke to you using the same colorful language and I don't even know you. See where I'm getting at?

ok I'm only assuming you just don't understand.
where I come from this is normal language
children speak worse than this.

this is like one of those culture shock situations where you go to another country and you were puking on the road watching them eat the strange and disgusting things are perfectly normal to them

this is like one of those culture shock situations where you go to another country and you were puking on the road watching them eat the strange and disgusting things are perfectly normal to them

It isn't a culture shock at all (for me), it is simply outlined in the rules of the forum.

It isn't a culture shock at all (for me), it is simply outlined in the rules of the forum.

you're basically saying OK this form is in English don't be French French is bad you'll get banned if your French

Trust me, I understand perfectly. I'm born and bred in NYC in the south Bronx. I spent 1/2 my life in prisons and the other 1/2 trying to make up for it. I'm 53, so when I say I understand, I do more than you know. Takes alot for me not to talk the way I'm used to, but I do my best.

Trick is not to be like that here ;). You want people to admire and respect you. If you come across as a thug, then you're just going to have issues trying to fit here. Not harrassing, just sayin'...

you're basically saying OK this form is in English don't be French French is bad you'll get banned if your French

No, I'm saying that in this "forum" that profanity is not tolerated.

As for language it is English for the vast majority, but I've seen plenty of people helped in other languages by some of our bilingual members.

I use talk to text functions alot
As my spelling is atrocious but my vocabulary is superfluous
talk to text really does not censor as well as it should it is very difficult for me to properly convey my feelings using words that I am unfamiliar with using cursing and conveys the connotation and emotion that is present when I make my statements and therefore gets across my exact feeling through the form of the text

also using the English / French thing was a bad example as I have seen people banned on different forms for use of a different language

I actually agree with the OP at this point and think we should shut it down.

Kurama, in the future, please refrain from using such colorful language here. You may use it daily, in every single conversation and every other word; that's your prerogative and, frankly, it doesn't bother me in the least. That's your choice. But here, at this forum, turn it off. It's not that hard, as you have shown in several recent posts. So please do so in future threads. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back