• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prince of Persia

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok I need a game pad. My hand is hurting from the quick moving to rightclicking to pressing space bar like 50 times to try and get up the wall to the dagger. i can't even get to the dagger :( i got like within one jump from it and fell...
any game pads reccommended?

i use the logitech wingman rumblepad and it is a great controller it is also available in wireless version and i had a hard time getting up that wall but it is all in jump timing

ok i finally got the hang of it with the mouse and keyboard im 12% done now :)
for those of you that have it on pc. Is it bringing your system down a little?
I get about 20fps with 6al and 8 af at 1024*768
and about 50fps with 2xqua al and 8 af.
for some reason it won't let me turn my res up to 1280*1024 only 1280*960 which ruins the picture.
It's the first game i've seen that requires at least a gf3. This might give a good estimate on how doom 3 and halflife 2 will be.

NewbiePerson said:
ok I need a game pad. My hand is hurting from the quick moving to rightclicking to pressing space bar like 50 times to try and get up the wall to the dagger. i can't even get to the dagger :( i got like within one jump from it and fell...
any game pads reccommended?

Like stated above look for the Logitech Wingman Rumblepad. It is a high quality gamepad. Just a side note, the wingman series of gamepads are the only gamepads that havn't broke on me, I've tried the thrustmaster dual power and it broke within 5 days of buying it, second one took 2 weeks to break, also just bought the Nyko airflo controller and while it was a great gamepad at first just broke a few nights ago while I was playing Nfs Underground. (apparently I was so engaged in the game that I was squeezing it so tight that the fan inside hit the controller housing causing the fan to fly off it's motor and hit the circut board underneath rendering the controller dead.) meanwhile the wingman rumblepad I've had for 4 years is still going strong (even after having beer spilt into it and being dropped numerous times) kudos to logitech for creating such a tough and dependable gamepad.

well it's a great idea but flawed like I found out. they put a 60mm fan in there and then create channels all around the gamepad and then there are holes where your hands sit so that cool air passes over your hands while you play, therefore eliminating sweaty hands during extended play. (I may add that the air conditioning effect was pretty great and did work as advertised) head over to thier site to check it out if you wish http://www.nyko.com/nyko/products/?i=11

eerr im stuck in the game.....
im at the 33% mark
I see the sword sitting on the ledge, i pulled the two levers, pushed the crate down in the hole.
I watched the vision and it looked like im supposed to jump through the hole but.... it won't let me.

I haven't played this (but will tonight hopefully!), but I must say the $29 I dropped on a Logitech vibrating gamepad was a VERY good investment. And not just for stuff like this either. Need for Speed Underground, MAME, NES Emulators, arcade-type games, etc...

Only FPS's and RTS's really benefit from Keyboard and mouse :)

--Illah

Back