• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PRO Mod - Help !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Juggernout

Registered
Hi !

I'm going to get my topless (black) Prometia in - i hope so - 3 weeks.
Its quite heavy, 17.7kg. First I thought I'll just put it under my Chieftech (black - midiserver). Suddenly I noticed that it will maybe look nice but that thing will have a weight of about 30kilos with my hardware in it. Also the Prometia is smaller and longer than the Chieftech Tower.

Since that moment I'm looking for a better solution !
Help !
I'm sure it will be a Lian Li or a Coolermaster Tower (dunno if u have this towers in the U.S. -- www.coolermaster.de --)
because those things are quite light. (and look good 2)

When I saw Opies awful (is that the right word for great ?) mod, I tried to find a Lian Li 76 in Austria or in one of my neighbourhooded countries - negative or far too expensive.
Also I don't want to make an own backplate for the lian.

I thought about putting a black lian PC61 on the top of the PRO but will it look good ?!

Help needed, Ideas would be great !
Big Tower with the PRO in it ?
A tower on the Topless ? Would this look good ?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! :(

Please help me !

Greetz Philipp

OP
Juggernout

Juggernout

Registered
@Warehouse:

This lian li isn't aviable for Europe. I know how to get it but its faaaar to expensive. Also the mod is too -- I don't know the word --- hard to make ? to difficult ?

Greetz