• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem w/ Newegg:( any others?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wuzzapiman

I'm looking for a site comprable to newegg.com in order of stock, price, and service. any good venders?

Jeff Bolton

what problems are you having with newegg?

problems with newegg are few and far between for a reason. its probably something that could be straghtened out with a call to customer service.

jeff

OP
W

wuzzapiman

I went w/ google gear-- got exact same stuff, like free 2 day shipping.for $12 less lol.

Newegg wouldnt aprove my moms credit card. It took them 3 tries and 2 days to get my dad's 2nd credit card through. They sent it to the wrong adress!Not fedex, them!

cack01

wuzzapiman said:
I went w/ google gear-- got exact same stuff, like free 2 day shipping.for $12 less lol.

Newegg wouldnt aprove my moms credit card. It took them 3 tries and 2 days to get my dad's 2nd credit card through. They sent it to the wrong adress!Not fedex, them!

Newegg is very very careful with credit card orders. It takes them 4 days to approve mine, since my shipping is different from my billing adress. But I would rather have them becareful then careless.

OP
W

wuzzapiman

from cack01:Newegg is very very careful with credit card orders. It takes them 4 days to approve mine, since my shipping is different from my billing adress. But I would rather have them becareful then careless.

I dont have 4 days and im computerless.

Doc_Skurlock

I had the same thing with newegg. I placed the order, the next day, they said the card was declined, they tried the next day after that and I got my P3 1.2GHZ Tualatin in the mail the next day.