• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem w/ Newegg:( any others?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wuzzapiman

I'm looking for a site comprable to newegg.com in order of stock, price, and service. any good venders?

what problems are you having with newegg?

problems with newegg are few and far between for a reason. its probably something that could be straghtened out with a call to customer service.

jeff

I went w/ google gear-- got exact same stuff, like free 2 day shipping.for $12 less lol.

Newegg wouldnt aprove my moms credit card. It took them 3 tries and 2 days to get my dad's 2nd credit card through. They sent it to the wrong adress!Not fedex, them!

wuzzapiman said:
I went w/ google gear-- got exact same stuff, like free 2 day shipping.for $12 less lol.

Newegg wouldnt aprove my moms credit card. It took them 3 tries and 2 days to get my dad's 2nd credit card through. They sent it to the wrong adress!Not fedex, them!

Newegg is very very careful with credit card orders. It takes them 4 days to approve mine, since my shipping is different from my billing adress. But I would rather have them becareful then careless.

from cack01:Newegg is very very careful with credit card orders. It takes them 4 days to approve mine, since my shipping is different from my billing adress. But I would rather have them becareful then careless.

I dont have 4 days and im computerless.

I had the same thing with newegg. I placed the order, the next day, they said the card was declined, they tried the next day after that and I got my P3 1.2GHZ Tualatin in the mail the next day.

Back