• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!!Problem with Auto-clock Amd overdrive...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

carlp

Registered
Hi everybody

I was playing with Auto tune in my computer last day and after pressing the start button, bang! black screen and reboot almost instantly!

My setup is

Athlon ii x2 250
Asus M4A785TD-EVO
2X2Gig kingston 1333mhz standard ram
Cooler master silent-m pro 700 watt psu

I'll receive my GPU soon. An HD 5850. For the moment, I run with the onboard GPU.

I don't realy want to play manually with the setting cuz i'm not really comfortable with all the setting adjustement possible...

So. That's it! I don't know what's wrong! I run Cool&Quiet and all the program that come with the motherboard. So Epu and GPU nos (but it fail to work everytime):cry:

nzaneb

Unfortunately, AMD overdrive Auto-Tune is a horrible way to overclock. I've never seen it work... not once. There's really no cheap and easy way to overclock without learning a little bit about your settings. Have you tried to read through Dolk's guide to overclocking the Phenom II? The more you read, the more you'll feel comfortable with it.