• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with my Matrix 253R

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LordGiovanni

Registered
Problem with my VPR Matrix 253R Compyooter

A week before I left for vacation my vpr matrix was acting all wierd. It was getting slow at times when trying to read things from the harddrive, like trying to play a sound or something in a game. Then eventually the computer wouldnt turn on and say that the RAID array (2+0) was offline. Occassionally I could get onto the desktop but it would freeze immediately. I brought it to best buy hoping they could figure it out, but according to them they couldnt reproduce this *_*. I'm going to pick it up soon. I'm just wondering what you guys think could be the problem. I think something is wrong with the harddrive but for some reason those *******s at best buy couldn't figure it out. If when I get it back it still happens, I'm going to be very mad. Its running on two 80GB HDs for 160GB total.

Back