• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with Sending Units??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

is anyone else having problems sending units?? I can connect to the internet but can't send on any of my machines??

OP
Cuper

Cuper

damn, I have a couple of computers that have no cache either:( Looks like a good example why I should get the seti queue up:)

OP
Cuper

Cuper

staight from berkley:(

— November 1, 2002 —
CURRENT OUTAGE. There is currently a problem on our Cogent link to the Internet which is making our data server inaccessible. Cogent is working on a fix.

rogerdugans

Linux challenged Senior, not that it stops me...
Berkeley does pretty well when you consider the amount of data they have coming in and out, but they do have trouble now and then.

Thankfully people have created cache programs like SetiDriver and the ever marvelous SetiQueue:D

I don't cache much on my rigs, but I do have about 8 or 9 days worth thanks to SetiQ.........just in case;)

OP
Cuper

Cuper

deez - ya I know but its soooooo much more fun complaining on the boards!!!:D

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Hey Landshark!!!! You out there???? I was wondering if I could use your Queue??? With Seti 1 coming to a close I don't feel like setting one up.. Thanks!!

LuKE

It's always better to rely on the queues that have been around for awhile then to rely on berkeley. That's why the setiqueue was made.