• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problems with TV out, HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dios67

I reinstalled windows xp and ever since i have been having problems with my tv out. I own a Xtasy gf3 ti 500. Since i reinstalled, The tv out picture to the tv is in black and white. I don't get it. Acording to tv tool's website its a problem with the Xtasy because of the certian tv-out chip set they use. I never had this problem before. They say to remidy i have to get a 400 pF capasitor and put it in series between my svideo-out->composite video connector.

I think this is bull **** since it worked before. I tired uninstallind tv tool and using the Nvidia drivers to handle my tv out. No luck.
Help me... i love and miss my tv out

THanks

nut581

Have you set the output to M/NTSC? (the most common problem w/ tv output is it sets on PAL, PAL setting would give black and white output on NTSC TV).

nut581

what about checking the manufacturer's website for update/FAQ regarding this issue? this is the first time i encounter such problem .. dunno what else to say :( .. sorry dude